Saturday, December 8, 2018

No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream

Keto spin on a classic no-churn recipe. Perfect sweet treat for the summer time! The whiskey is added in to help keep the ice cream from freezing solid and keep it creamy. You can add in chocolate chips, blueberries or other toppings to mix in for different flavors!



No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream

1/2 cup whipping cream
1/2 tablespoon whiskey
1 teaspoon granulated Stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. Pour all ingredients into a mason jar.
2. Shake until thoroughly mixed
3. Freeze for 5-7 hours

1 comment:

  1. do you freeze it in the jar. I had to substitute vodka, I didn't have wiskey. any substitute for the alcohol, I want to email the recipe to my 2 grand children.
    It sure easy enough, I love these type of recipes.
    so long Max

    ReplyDelete